Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tuesday, January 20, Map Reading

We worked most the day on Map reading classes and compass work. We had the opportunity to go outside and do some basic compass work. At 1700 hours we meet at the athletic complex and had a killer physical conditioning time. Real tough on the legs and abs. Most of us were limping off afterward. We had two almost pass out. It was the toughest yet. I survived although my inner thighs were killing me it was hard to just get in the car and drive. We were up late due to two study guides being due on Friday and two quizes as well coming up. We have a small paper due as well, but I finished it this weekend. Tomorrow is land navigation day.

I got a card in the mail today, it was nice to hear from one of our church members.

God Bless All,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment