Saturday, June 27, 2009

Arrived at Fort Jackson

Hey All!

I made it to Fort Jackson around 6:30 p.m. Central time, 7:30 p.m. here. Great drive. Alot of traffic. I already have answered prayer. I was hoping to get into Dozier Hall, because it is near the school house and they have a better kitchen for food preparation. I got in, YES!!!!!

I can actually cook on a cook top, it beats microwave summer food.

I also meet up with a guy that is in my Brigade from Chicago area right away. We went out and got a bite to eat. That was a God thing as well.

Tomorrow I'll get a chance to go to church and get acclimated. I have to meet up with our class leader at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow night here in the lobby. I will find out then if I have to P.T. at 0600 on MOnday. We will have inprocessing on MOnday at 0730.

You all take care, until Later,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment