Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day Four- Wednesday January 7th: Medical Inprocessing

Today started early. 0515, I got up at 0350 hours. Early, Too Early. We started the day with urinalysis, drug testing. And off course I had problems giving a specimen. Nothing like being told to pee on command. I must have drank 150 ounces of water before I finally went. I was not last to go, but I was close. Nothing like a little humbling experience.

About 1000 we headed over by bus to the medical in processing center. I had to have four shots and the flu vaccine. I had a hearing check, eye check, and blood drawn. It took all day to get all our class mates thru. I got back to the room around 1700 hours. Both arms hurt from shots. I survived.

Tomorrow starts around 0645 hours in class. I don't remember off hand the course of study, but I know Friday we start official physical Training (PT). The P.T. Test has been delayed, but we are on the threshold of a very busy week ahead. I know we have a half day on Saturday, then Monday thru Thursday next week is tough mixed with a little fun.

Hope all is well with you. So Far so Good!

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Steve, thanks for the blog. Enjoy your encounters and pray you will do well in you PT testing and other classes. Mom

    ReplyDelete