Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday, January 9th; Drill and Ceremony

Well today started at 0530 to leave to pick up equipment. We were issued sleeping systems (sleeping bag with three liners), vest, and gas mask. We were addressed by the director of the school and had a formal service so we could see military ceremony at work.

After lunch we had a class on Military customs and then went outside to start drill movements. I had some difficulty getting my boots to cooperate on the pavement. I am heavy footed I guess.

I survived but verily. It was little discouraging. I worked on it this evening and got better.

I spent an hour and half at the hospital to get my wrist looked at so I can wear a wrap on my left wrist from having surgery several years ago. They made an appointment for me tomorrow morning at 7:50

i am going to try and get up and do some PT at 0500 before i go in for my appointment and then we have more drill time after my appointment.

My address here is: 1LT Steven Bareis, USACHCS, CH-BOLC CLASS#09-001, 10100 LEE ROAD, FORT JACKSON, SC 29207-7090

My last day here is January 30th.

Trusting Him,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment